Hi I received a job offer at is East Houston Regional Medical Center. I will be relocating soon and wanted to know what areas are safe to live nearby?

Asked by lisee_710, Walker, LA Tue Aug 27, 2013

Answers

11
Nicole Ford, Agent, Pearland, TX
Sat Aug 31, 2013

There are some very nice subdivisions as well as apartment complexes less than 30 miles from East Houston Regional. I have spent over 30 years on this side of town and could assist you further if you would like to contact me to discuss your desired rental amount and needs further.

Sincereley,
Nicole Ford, Licensed Realtor & Insurance Agent
http://www.har.com/nford
fordproperties@att.net
832-295-1432 mobile
Andrea Bauti…, Agent, Falcon, CO
Thu Aug 29, 2013
hello i know this are very well since i live close by, a nice neighborhood i think would be New Forest it is approx. 10 min away. Let me know i can show you.
Beadhou, Home Buyer, Houston, TX
Thu Aug 29, 2013
The subdivision (Homeowned Estates) right behind the hospital is fairly quiet. We have lived there since moving to Houston in 1989. There are several homes for rent and sale in that area.
We live 7 blocks in from I-10 behind the hospital.
lisee_710, , Walker, LA
Tue Aug 27, 2013
Thanks I want to live IN a safe place
Dee Holman, Agent, Humble, TX
Tue Aug 27, 2013
Hi!
An area that is close to East Houston Regional Medical Center which is located off of I-10 East that would be nice would be areas like Atascocita..Humble..and a neighborhood called Summerwood..Summerwood is really a nice area and is located right off of Sam Houston Parkway East and W. Lake Houston Parkway. Here is a link that you can take a look at http://www.summerwoodtx.com/
Debbie Russe…, Agent, Houston, TX
Tue Aug 27, 2013
Do you want to live nearby safe places or in safe places? I am confused
lisee_710, , Walker, LA
Tue Aug 27, 2013
Thanks everyone. I plan to rent since I am a single female. I don't mind commuting but I would like to be less than 30 miles away. Not sure I'm ready for a house now but any info would be greatly appreciated.
Bobbie Wagner…, Agent, Conroe, TX
Tue Aug 27, 2013
My grandson worked there before he passed away two years ago. I am familiar with the area. Humble, Atascocita, Kingwood, Baytown, Channelview would all be close locations for you to commute. Please let me know if I can help you find something.
James Lopez, Agent, Houston, TX
Tue Aug 27, 2013
What is your budget and do you want to purchase or rent? Next question, transportation?
Lucas Fertit…, Agent, 1, TX
Tue Aug 27, 2013
Hello there,

East downtown between Dowling and Ennis Street have become very popular in the past couple of years. I have a 4 story mid-rise complex called Promenade Place which is right off of Dowling and Dallas. 29 unit gated complex very close to downtown. Bank is offering special financing with no closing costs. Please call me at 713.301.1154 for more details.
Al Geffon, Agent, Houston, TX
Tue Aug 27, 2013
Realtors cannot discuss whether a particular location is "safe." You can check for criminal activity in a given area here ... http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/tx/houston/

I'm assuming that you'd be renting. I'll need bit more information ...

What is your budget?
How many bedrooms/bathrooms do you need?
Are there any specific requirements (appliances, yard, pool, fireplace, etc.)?
Do you have sufficient cash for the first month's rent, security and pet deposits?
Does anyone smoke?
What breed and how large are the dogs?
Is your credit satisfactory?
Have there been any prior landlord/tenant issues?

Please have this ready ... then contact a Realtor. There is no cost to you as a tenant. Best of luck ... you're going to need it.

Al Geffon
Trend Setter Realty
(713) 213-6350
al@geffon.net
Web Reference:  http://www.har.com/algeffon