Hi, I'm a 30 something single woman relocating to the columbus.

Asked by Mns, Columbus, OH Tue Jul 8, 2008

I'll have a job in bexley and am looking for advice on where to buy. I've been looking at bexley. Are there any other areas I should consider? I want something safe, with restaurants/entertainment/activities close by. i would prefer to be close to work but am open to commuting.

Answers

6
Al Waddell, Agent, Columbus, OH
Tue Jul 8, 2008
Bexley is a GREAT option as is Eastmoor and Berwick which are just east and south of Bexley but with Columbus taxes! You can find everything from a modest Cape Cod, a new condo or a historic mansion. All close to the ammenities that you described and in a wide price range as well.
tom roberts, Agent, powell, OH
Wed Jul 9, 2008
Mns, w/o sounds like you could be east or north of Bexley as well,the comute with the freeway 15 to 20 min. there are areas,such as Eastland mall, need some more information,etc..great options,and neighborhoods,send me your email and I can send some ideas.

TJ
Web Reference:  http://tjroberts.remax.com
Don Bush Team, , Columbus, OH
Wed Jul 9, 2008
Bexley is as good as it gets! Good luck in Columbus, you will love it here!
Katie, , Columbus, OH
Wed Jul 9, 2008
Where will you be working in the Columbus area? This would be a great place to start and then check out surrounding areas/suburbs. I have lived in the Columbus area for my entire life and I may be biased, but it's a great place to live, work, and/or raise a family. A driving tour of areas would also be a good idea for a new buyer, please contact me if I can be of service!

Katie McCann
Coldwell Banker King Thompson
C clark, , 43147
Tue Jul 8, 2008
Bexley is a great option, but there are many other areas that you may want to consider since you are open to commuting. I realize that you are relocating, but if it is possible, I would recommend having a realtor drive you around and show you the various locations that might be of interest to you based on your preferences. I, myself, live in Pickerington, but find that I spend the majority of my time off in the Easton and Polaris areas for shopping/entertainment/restaurants. Price range and preferences in a home will also play a major factor on which area someone will recommend. You will find that the homes in Bexley will be older homes, but you may find this architectually appealing. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Web Reference:  http://www.lowlistfees.com
Todd Orrill, , Pickerington, OH
Tue Jul 8, 2008
Al is correct Bexley is great option, you might also consider the Reynoldsburg, Canal Winchester and also the Pickerington areas. These areas are a little East of Bexley with restaurants/entertainment/ activites and good schools. The areas are within 10 to 15 minutes from Bexley and the home prices and taxes are cheaper. If you would like a FREE no obligation area booklet with a DVD that gives the hilights of each area around Columbus visit my website and ask for your copy.

Todd Orrill e-Pro
Keller Williams Greater Ohio Realty.
Web Reference:  http://www.ToddOrrill.com