Hi! Can anyone give me an idea about the Plumas Lake, CA area? We are thinking of buying our 1st home there.

Asked by Karin, Honolulu, HI Sat May 10, 2008

Comments about the neighborhood, will be great. Right now we can afford 160K-180K range. Thanks in advance!

Answers

2
Jaimita, , Sacramento, CA
Wed May 21, 2008
Great deals can always be had for buying in a flood plain. Check the past history of the area...it went totally under water some years back.
Nick G, Other Pro, Beavercreek, OH
Sun May 18, 2008
Hi Karin,

As far as home values there are some great deals in Plumas Lake. You can get a newer home (built in 2000 +), 1300+ sq ft, 3 bed/2 bath home for around your price range. Visit the link below and click on Yuba County and you can search for homes in the Plumas Lake area. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I can help you in your search.
Plumas Lake has the most update levees in the north state after spending hundreds of millions of dollars to do so. We are a new home builder in Plumas Lake, CA and each home has a levee fee attached to pay for the levee fees. Our development there is called Heartland Homes and is in 2 projects. The Project to the south has all of the builder portion of the levee fees paid. Most locations have levee fees that are paid over 40 years. Like I said our fees are paid. We have new homes ranging in size from 2058 sq ft up to 3246 sq ft. They start at under $300,000...
Flag Sun Jul 13, 2014