Hello, I want to see which areas in Rancho Cucamonga have the lowest tax rates as well as excellent schools.

Asked by Joe, Corona, CA Mon Mar 19, 2012

Answers

11
Lydia Kray, Agent, Corona, CA
Thu Apr 12, 2012
Hi Joe,
It was a pleasure speaking & meeting with you last month.
I know you are considering Eastvale as well. if you decide to purchase a home in Eastvale please feel free to contact me again. Rancho Cucamonga also has great award winning schools! Home prices are also higher than Eastvale. Let me know what you decide or how I might be of further assistance. :)

Lydia Kray- Corona/ Eastvale area Specialist
cell 951-733-1058
http://www.LydiaKray.com
Linda Comeau, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Wed Mar 21, 2012
Hi Joe,
As you see from the comments below the tax rates and school district boundaries are very confusing. I would be glad to provide you a school district map which outlines the various school districts in Rancho Cucamonga. My clients love this tool while searching for homes in the area. I also can provide you with the most current home listings in the districts that you are considering.
Feel free to contact me for more information. I have worked Rancho Cucamonga since 1997!

Oh and my website is a great source for house searching and provides school district information as well. http://www.lindacomeau.com

Hope to hear from you!
Linda
909-230-0856
Web Reference:  http://www.lindacomeau.com
Jamie Henne…, Agent, Upland, CA
Tue Mar 20, 2012
There are several award winning schools in the City of Rancho Cucamonga. Los Osos High School has the highest API scores out of all of the high schools. I can speak from personal experience as I have had four children go through Los Osos High School that they received an excellent education and the teachers are very much on the same page with parents in the success of the students. They actually have an online program called "School Loop" where you can communicate directly with the teachers, check your child's grades, quiz and test scores as well as all of their homework assignments. This really helps parents to have a hands on approach. A lot of families really fight hard to get their children into Los Osos High School. My children have also attended Victoria Groves Elementary and Vineyard Junior High School which were both excellent experiences as well. You can also click onto the Chaffey Joint Union School Districts website for more information.

As far as the lowest tax rates, most neighborhoods are at a 1.25% tax rate. There are some neighborhoods off of Daycreek and east of Daycreek that are, indeed, much higher than 1.25%. I have lived in Rancho Cucamonga/Alta Loma since 1977 and am very familiar with all of the neighborhoods where I can advise which neighborhoods do have the lower tax percentage to help save you money.

I am here to assist you and am very patient in showings so that you can find the right home for you and your family no matter how long it takes to find that perfect home. I really fight for my clients and go the extra mile to get our offer accepted. Please feel free to contact me at love2listyou@yahoo.com or you can call me directly Jamie Hennessey - Re/Max Champions (909)816-4766
Sindy Jones, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Mon Mar 19, 2012
In terms of low tax rates, older homes will be good here. You didn't mention price range. If you are looking for a large property in a very good school district, Alta Loma has some really nice homes on 1/2 acre lots. Stork Elementary seems to always have a lot of interest. Do you have small children? Please feel free to contact me and together we can map out a plan for you to purchase your perfect home. I am here to help. Sindy Jones 909-230-3179 Keller Williams Realty
Maria Eva He…, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Mon Mar 19, 2012
Etiwanda and Alta Loma are very good School Districts and the older part of Rancho Cucamonga and Alta Loma are the areas belong to these two districts and these are very nice areas in terms of location as well.
Mon Mar 19, 2012
Etiwanda and Alta Loma are very good areas in terms of School and Location. The older part of Rancho Cucamonga and Alta Loma have very low tax rates.
Mainstreet R…, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Mon Mar 19, 2012

Tax rates in Rancho can be as low as 1.1% and as high as 1.8%. The school disctricts in Rancho are great. Many schools are award winners. Please feel free to contact us to help narrow your search criteria or to address any questions!
Emily Knell, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Mon Mar 19, 2012
The tax rate is low in the area south of the 210 Fwy, north of Baseline & East of about Millikin. I have 2 listings under contract in this little neighborhood where many of the streets are on culdesacs & have a walking trail that leads to Vintage Park & to Lightfoot Elem School, homes don't stay on the market very long in this neighborhood, Google this address 7080 Pozallo Place, Rancho Cucamonga 91701. Pricing in this area is between $260-315K for up to 1760sqft. These homes are built in the early 90's.

3 new listings came up in this neighborhood within the last week & a half.

Shoot me an email if you want to talk about this some more. I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors
Janna McRoy, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Mon Mar 19, 2012

Good questions, as that is a concern that many of my clients have! Call me, my office is in Rancho Cucamonga, and I know the area extremely well. The school districts in Rancho are awesome, especially the Alta Loma School District! In that area, you'll find a median priced home, lower taxes than the hewer communities, and a safe area. I'd be happy to show you the homes on the market which meet your price range. Let me know when a good time for you would be!

Janna Piper-Frailing
Horizon Real Estate
(951) 903-3134
janna@horizonestates.com
Raymond Geer, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Mon Mar 19, 2012
There are some older spots in the Ediwanda school district that do have a low tax rate although remember some of the houses we currently have across the street from Victoria Gardens has a 1.6% rate and some have bonds.
My suggestions is come in and talk to me and my staff and we could better advise you. Raymond Geer 909-935-5001. We are All Nations Realty in the Victoria Gardens. Thank you for your question. Ray
Kelli Vaneve…, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Mon Mar 19, 2012
There are some great areas in Rancho Cucamonga with lower tax rates. Obvioulsy the older neighborhoods have lower tax rates and if the homes are further North, they are located within the boundaries of excellent schools! You have to look at tax rate as it relates to the home values. For instance, if you buy a house with a 1.7% tax rate in a great area, but the sales price is $300,000 as opposed to a home in a tax rate of 1.25% with the sales price of $350,000, unless you are paying all cash, the lower price will be more affordable and quite possibly be the better investment. Woking with your Realtor to look at each neighborhood collectively would be the way to go.

You not only want a great location, but that purchase that is going to give you the best opportunity to an equitable position in the future!

Feel free to call me if you have any questions as I have lived in this area and worked in real estate since 1993 and I love to talk Real Estate. 909-980-1818.

Take care and make it a great day! Kelli Vanevenhoven