General Area in 33309>Question Details

RCNcleanings…, Other/Just Looking in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hello, I own a local cleaning company in South Florida, and I would like to partner and work with other Real Estate companies, what's the procedure?

Asked by RCNcleaningservices, Fort Lauderdale, FL Mon Nov 11, 2013

Scrubbing in Fort Lauderdale,
Those who have been in the real estate business have a long list of vendors we use on a consistant basis. We have lawn folks, our favored inspector, appraiser and the 'walk on water' finance guy.
We've got pool folks, moving folks, domolition people and clean out people. We have attorneys, investors, hard money sources and instutional buyers. We even have folks who will bring 'to die for' lunches for those open houses.
How do you expect/plan to interrupt these already established relationships?
1. You can wait unil the current cleaner drops the ball and the agent needs a new one.
2. You can help or hope the agents business improves to the exent they need more cleaners.
3. You can make a special offer
4. You can offer a collaboration opportuntiy.
5. You can do the Trulia favorite, have a iPad 'give away.'
All of these are mind ticklers to encourage you to create a VALUE POSITION that would compel an agent to give you a try. A value position that WILL be an interrupter.
Sufficient clues have been provided. When your VALUE POSITION is defined, that is the time to start spending money and contacting agents. Trust me with this, "I clean houses" will prove to be a waste of your money and the 9 nonseconds of agent time it takes to throw that message away.

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor FL
Move to the Front of the Line
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 12, 2013
A rapid and relatively low cost method of introducing yourself to real estate agents and real estate companies is to purchase an email address list of realtors and send e-mail postcards to the several thousand realtors around the area. There are more than 20,000 in the Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade Counties.

Marc Jablon, the Jablon Team
Re/Max Complete Solutions
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 12, 2013
Hi, when you say partner, are you trying to buy real estate as an investor or become a realtor? Either way I can help point you in the right direction. Call me at 954.816.5024. Thanks Maxine
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 12, 2013
I would like to offer my services to these Real Estate Companies i.e clean their properties on a regular basis...
Flag Tue Nov 12, 2013
You would want to research local brokerages. Set up a meeting to discuss your services, and they if they choose - they can add you to a preferred vendors list (or at least allow you to leave behind your card if anyone needs it).

I would bring with you references and a full service list for review. Also, agents sometimes look for people to add to their network, so I would get out there and meet local agents.

You also might want to consider joining a local real estate board (South Broward, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, or Palm Beach) as an affiliate member. I'm not sure on the requirements, but if you call any of the boards; they can advise of the needed procedures.

Hope this helps! Best of luck in your business!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 11, 2013
Thanks Crystal for your all your recommendation, I will definitely start doing so.
Flag Mon Nov 11, 2013
If you are trying to promote your company with the help of the real estate companies in your area, start by getting a list of the real estate business, make an appointment and have a handy detail list of the services that you provide and why it will be a good reason to partner with you.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone
Please email details on your company, services and rates. I will pass along to my clients.
Simple ...just reach out to agents and as Annette mentioned give them a value proposition, ie, clean their own home for free, offer discounts to customers, etc. Most importantly build relationships!
Thanks Andre for the insight,.....
Flag Tue Nov 12, 2013