H E L P ! ! The VA says it's not really a house if there are no appliances in it.

Asked by Katina Wright, Atlanta, GA Wed Jul 2, 2008

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A VENDOR WHO WILL DELIVER AND INSTALL AND GET PAID ON THE HUD-1?? This is newer construction with no appliances in place.

I've already got an A/C vendor, I need an appliance vendor.

The file is scheduled to close as soon as I can get some equipment.

Thx for your help!

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Katina Wright, Other Pro, Atlanta, GA
Thu Jul 3, 2008
Thanks Guys....To answer Mack's question "Why not buy them yourself." I honestly wasn't even thinking about it like that but it is a heck of a way to Keep It Simple.
0 votes
Lee Taylor, Agent, Decatur, GA
Wed Jul 2, 2008
See the web reference for Jerry from California's answer - a great way to understand your options.

Nevertheless, Mack Perry nailed it Katina. He has the quickest route from point A to point B.

Buy the equipment yourself tomorrow and close on Friday.

Get your real estate on.
0 votes
William M "M…, Agent, Suwanee, GA
Wed Jul 2, 2008
Why not buy them yourself.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more