Asked by Jo, Jersey, GA Thu Aug 2, 2007

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Justin Kilis…, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Fri Aug 31, 2007
Jo, feel free to search homes in the areas you have mentioned by stopping by my website below. You can click on the community link to get more information about schools, demographics, housing prices, average income and so much more. Good Luck!
1 vote
Jean Doyle, , Mt Arlington, NJ
Fri Aug 3, 2007
It is warren county that is at the Delaware Water Gap. Again, I would be happy to e-mail you listings from that area, you would need to contact me(click on my name for info)I also work closely with an agent who covers the PA side of the Gap in case you are interested in looking a little futher.
0 votes
Linette Carr…, Agent, Wilmington, DE
Thu Aug 2, 2007
Are you familiar with Sussex County? There are different areas. Near water, Farm areas. Do you want to live near Dover? What is your price range? How big? How many bedrooms and baths? Are schools a consideration? Once you have answered these questions, I would suggest you contact a realtor that works in the area ( I can give you a good one if you need one. Not me, I work more in the New Castle County and Kent County area). Just email me and I will give you a few names to interview.
0 votes
Jean Doyle, , Mt Arlington, NJ
Thu Aug 2, 2007
I would be happy to e-mail you available listings. Feel free to contact me.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more