Does anyone know who the builder was in the ridges? Or how to find a specific model floorplan?

Asked by Tml0701, Florida Mon Mar 29, 2010

Answers

6
Stefanie Coh…, Agent, Weston, FL
Thu Oct 2, 2014
As mentioned previously, Arivida was the developer in Weston. I have access to most of the floorplans in Weston, so feel free to contact me for additional information.

Stefanie Cohen, PA, ABR, SFR
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Realty
954-547-9203
Scohen77@aol.com
marilynnis@h…, Home Buyer, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wed Oct 1, 2014
I can't answer that but, I will be renting out an executive home in Forest Ridge in January 2015. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, pool with a 3 car garage. Wall to wall neutral tile thru out,, high ceilings , open concept kitchen family room. (954) 646-1100
Becky Orella…, Agent, Weston, FL
Thu Jul 3, 2014
Arvida Development, who was bought out by Walt Disney, designed and built the homes in Weston. As a resident of Weston I can help you find a place that fits you best. If you are interested in looking at homes in Weston please contact me at yoursouthflhome@gmail.com or call me at 954-655-7603. You can also search for up to date listings at becky.kellerwilliamsproperties.com.
Maridilia, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Wed Sep 11, 2013
Almost every house in Weston was built by Arvida Development. If you are interested in a floor plan in the Ridges, please feel free to contact me at maridilia@bellsouth.net or call me at 954-383.7278
Ligia Guzman…, , Weston, FL
Mon Mar 29, 2010

Almost every house in Weston was built by Arvida Development. If you are interested in a particular floor plan in the Ridges, please feel free to contact me at lgcrealtor7@gmail.com at your earliest convenience.
Web Reference:  http://www.lgcrealtor.com
Lynne Knapp, , Fort Lauderdale, FL
Mon Mar 29, 2010
Call me discuss the Ridges in Weston and floorplans. I have been working in Weston since Arvida Development started in 1984 and my daughter lives there. I have alot of the past information, so call (954) 647-5335 cellular to chat.

Lynne Knapp, Realtor®
LynneKnapp@aol.com