Does anyone know about the development on Lake Wylie, the Vineyard, in Charlotte 28214?

Asked by N, 28214 Wed Jun 25, 2008

Answers

2
Robin Husney, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Thu Jun 26, 2008
I think when it's built out it will be a great community. D.R. Horton is the builder in there, many price points and amenities. Know that in this market you will have many options for new construction -- in addition there tends to be a lot of room for negotiation even for new construction. Let me know if I can help :)
Monica, , Mooresville, NC
Wed Jun 25, 2008
Hi N...

Yes I know a bit about it. It's a development, like you said, on Lake Wylie. A D.R. Horton community, very nice. Home priced in the low $300K's to the over $1million. It's located about 10 mins from uptown Charlotte. It will have walking trails, street lights, side walks,lake access community, swimming pool facility, a water sports facility... It's planned for approximately 1000 homes sitting on over 600 acres.

It's a VERY nice community...please let me know if if I can send you some of the active listings or help you with any further information.