Does anyone know about area around Edgar Place & Cottage Street, where the Cottage Landing condos are being built? Thanks

Asked by Arista2301, Larchmont, NY Thu Dec 29, 2011

I'm not familar with Rye, NY and any insight to this particular area will be appreciated.

Answers

6
lewiso2005, , Rye, NY
Sun Jul 14, 2013
OK, this is totally not a right "section" for this, but I saw couple of realtors here and need huge favor from all willing parties - we live in Hoboken, NJ and are looking to move to Weschester County, NY (high schools in Hoboken area is an issue). Our son needs a high school, he will be starting 10th grade this Fall. I know absolutely nothing about Rye, Rye Brook, Blind Brook, etc.
Will anyone please tell me which school district shell we go for??? ...where to rent?, which town is best fro commuting to the city???
This is just in hopes that kind strangers in Rye will be willing to help me out - I've never lived in suburbs, and it is all a little intimidating...
We are ready to move before the start of the new 2013 school year, looking to rent a house/condo/townhouse/apartment... 3bdr, 2bth ... up to $3700 mo
We have a Toy Yorkie, she is 7 years old and fabulous! She is our family, so Pet Friendly is a must...
We are responsible tenants with spotless rental history, references are provided, if needed. We are currently living on a waterfront of Hoboken, NJ in a high-rise building, so we are open to any type of a rental property...
Please, contact me at lewiso2005@yahoo.com if you think you have it in your heart to help the "city dwellers" with any useful info and directions you feel we should take... Thank you so much!!! Sincerely, FreeO
deborah nye, Agent, rye, NY
Tue Apr 24, 2012
They are a similar project to the townhouses next door to this development. Most of the units will be designated for affordable housing and you needed to contact the Town of Rye and/or the City of Rye to get an application. I believe you may have to work in the area to be considered. They are an easy walk to the train and a great value if you can qualify.
Arista2301, Renter, Larchmont, NY
Sat Dec 31, 2011
Thank you all for your help.
AnneMarie En…, Agent, Thornwood, NY
Fri Dec 30, 2011
Hi Arista:

Here is a link that explains all about the development and the qualifications for them:
http://homes.westchestergov.com/cottage-landings

If you should have any other questions, please feel free to give me a call.

You may also search like an agent at the below link for real estate with more detailed up to date information then what is available on the internet.

Thanking you in advance for your attention to this matter.

AnneMarie Encarnacao, SFR
Century 21 Schneider Realty
914-774-2764
Michael Levy, Agent, Armonk, NY
Fri Dec 30, 2011
Hi: I know a lot about that area, having grown up nearby & also living & working in the area for a number of years. Please feel free to call me with your questions anytime: 914-273-9688. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty. BTW, we're looking for more agents & offer a 70% commission split with no fees. If you know anybody who might be interested, I'll pay you up to $1,000 each for your agent recruits. Happy new year!
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Fri Dec 30, 2011
Hi, I am a rye resident and agent with William Raveis. I'd be happy to educate you on the area. You can message me with your specific question and I will gladly answer what I can.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023