Do you have Lease clients looking in Littleton?

Asked by Ann, Englewood, CO Wed Apr 17, 2013

We have recently relocated and will be leasing our beautiful 5 bedroom/7 bathroom home in the gated community of Polo Reserve in Littleton. I am curious to hear if any agents or executive relocation clients are looking to lease?

Thank you!

Answers

2
Jerome Wienc…, Agent, Centennial, CO
Wed Apr 17, 2013
HI Ann,
I have been managing estates and other rental property for the past 8 years in Littleton. We have the tools and reputation to lease our your home fast and for top dollar. If that's the route you would like to take, please allow us to discuss your needs. We have built and rented a few homes listed here: gracecustomhomes.com. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing any of the matters further.

Jerome
303-601-7222
Jan Baer, Agent, Littleton, CO
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Hi Ann, I live close by you in SouthPark, I am a Realtor, Relocation expert (I moved half way around the world to live in Littleton, from Australia!) and I manage several rental homes in the area. Please give me a call, I'm happy to help you in any way that I can. Cheers, Jan Baer. 303-931-5853 or email me Jannobaer@Gmail.com