Do you deal with rental properties and how much is rent in Gibsonton FL.?

Asked by Barbara, Virginia Wed Aug 6, 2008

Answers

2
Liane Jamason, Agent, Saint Petersburg, FL
Fri Aug 22, 2008
I work in Gibsonton and I have Gibsonton, Florida rentals on my website (under Search Tampa Rentals). Yes we deal with rental properties as far as listing them as well. Please visit my website if I can be of assistance to you - I have several Gibsonton homes I have listed currently.
Rick Frissell, Agent, Brandon, FL
Thu Aug 7, 2008
Hi Barbara ~ You don't say whether you are looking to rent or if you have property that needs a renter, but yes we can help you with either.

Regarding pricing, according to MLS this morning Aug. 7, there are 25 rentals available. The condo/townhouse rentals range from $925 for a 2/2 up to $1200 for a 4/3. Houses are ranging from $1150 for a 3/2 up to $1550 for a 4/3.

If you are looking to rent, I would also consider Riverview. If you have property to rent, I would have a realtor give you a Comparative Market Analaysis (CMA) for a closer value.

You asked a great question Barbara and thank you for submitting it. Rick Frissell