Comments about the Wesley Chapel area and Country Walk.

Asked by John, Japan Mon Apr 28, 2008

Hello, I am currently stationed overseas and was recently in Tampa for a 10 day trip to do some house hunting. My wife and I are looking at buying a home in Country Walk (Wesley Chapel). I have read recently and saw first hand that this area is starting grow. If anyone has any comments for me on this area, please feel free to submit them. I just want to know how people like the area.

Cheers

Answers

4
*Lisa Archer, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon Jun 7, 2010
Would this be the Florida or NC area of Wesley Chapel?
Michael Cepa…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Mon Jun 30, 2008
John, not sure if you got the answers you were looking for. Country Walk is the newest part within the Meadow Pointe subdivision, as I am sure you know. They are offering some great deals right now, depending on the builder, as there are a few different ones. My real issue with CW is the traffic problems that arise especially in the "rush hours" and your only option is to go the other way in to New Tampa. once 56 is completed, I think you will be much happier with traffic thenTraffic will also vary by when and where you will be traveling to. Also, you might want to check out the financials for the CDD. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Mike, ceppym@yahoo.com 813-417-6698
Larry Story, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Sun May 4, 2008
John,
I believe you need to repost your question so that it will be directed to the correct area. Right now it was directed toward North Carolina since there is an area outside of southern Charlotte named Wesley Chapel. I believe you are referring to the area around Tampa. So if you put the state first (or zip code) and then the city and area it will direct your question to the appropriate area.

Larry Story
Coldwell Banker Triad
Voices Member, , Charlotte, NC
Tue Apr 29, 2008
Hello, my name is Lynn Cooper, Broker, NC & SC and if you are looking in the Wesley Chapel area of South Charlotte, it is a high growth area, abutting Weddington, Waxhaw, Indian Trail... There is not a neighborhood in Union County by the name of Country Walk. I've checked the MLS System for you and would be happy an answer any questions you might have if you are indeed interested in Wesley Chapel, NC.