Carriage lane are in Wyckoff, how is it?

Asked by homebuyer2007, Mon Nov 5, 2007

Answers

9
Marc Paolella, Agent, Succasunna, NJ
Fri Apr 15, 2011
2008 post. New agents, please check dates before re-animating dead threads.
MaryLee Mull…, Agent, Ridgewood, NJ
Fri Apr 15, 2011
Carriage Lane is one of the Wyckoff's most desireable neighborhoods, with beautiful homes and quiet streets, picturesque location!
Sergio Scior…, Agent, Wyckoff, NJ
Thu May 29, 2008
I second what fifi just said..
Fifi Lerner, , 07417
Tue Apr 8, 2008
Carriage Lane - Location Location Location ! Great Town, Great Schools, Great Street
fifilerner@hotmail.com
Marylou Tria…, , Franklin Lakes, NJ
Tue Apr 8, 2008
Carriage Lane is a very desirable area in Wyckoff. The school system is great and the location is beautiful. There are homes for sale right now that are stunning.
Ann Rodriguez, Agent, Wyckoff, NJ
Sat Mar 29, 2008
Carriage Lane is a very beautiful area in Wyckoff, homes are spacious, lots wooded and wll appointed. It is easily accessable to 208/4 287 great commute to the George Washington Bridge and Manhattan as well as to the TappanZee and Greenwich. There is also a bus to midtown within a short walking distance! The community in Wyckoff is wonderful too! ARod
Web Reference:  http://www.ann-rodriguez.com
Lisa, , Wyckoff, NJ
Tue Feb 12, 2008
I live in Wyckoff and wanted to let you know that Carriage Lane area is one of the two top, most desirable areas to live. Beautiful neighborhood with all large mostly Center Hall Colonials. Nice large properties also and close enough to town. Woever can afford to get in there is making a very smart financial move. My husband grew up in Wyckoff and knows that even back then the Carriage Lane area was elite and still is today!!
Marc Paolella, Agent, Succasunna, NJ
Tue Nov 6, 2007
Carriage La is a very desirable area in Wyckoff. Typical homes are 2,500-4,000 square foot Colonials and Ranches valued from $900,000 to $1,250,000. Most were built in the 1950's-1970's. If you would like specific data for any home on the street, contact me through my website.
Brian Parkes, , Montvale, NJ
Mon Nov 5, 2007
What exactly would you like to know?
Web Reference:  http://www.bparkes.com