Can you describe how Jupiter looks and feels for a person that has never lived here?

Asked by Stephan, San Francisco, CA Mon Apr 23, 2007

Do residents maintain their homes and lawns? Are there dramatic differences between different neighborhoods or zip codes? Is there a dominant architecture throughout the city?

Answers

11
Jack Liebsch…, Agent, Pompano Beach, FL
Sat Jun 18, 2011
Words and pictures alone can not give you an accurate impression of Jupiter. The best way to appreciate everything it has to offer is to simply experience it for yourself. I spent two months in South Florida looking for a great place for my family to call home. We originally blew right by Jupiter while searching for homes much farther south. We slowly worked our way back up the coast until we came across Jupiter. Jupiter stood out for us because its town friendly like atmosphere, natural looking undisturbed beaches with little to no buildings taking away from its beauty, less congestion compared to areas further south, great schools, bike friendly, dog friendly, and a comfortable relaxing feel where you feel safe. In addition, it has plenty of big city amenities in a town like setting. Numerous shops and entertainment, and easy access to other areas of South Florida for even more shopping and entertainment experiences. Most people who live in Jupiter take great pride in their homes and community. Hopefully you will find the time to see for yourself and I am confident you will not be disappointed. Please do not hesitate to send an email if I can offer any further assistance!
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Mon Dec 15, 2014
Paradise with an ocean view..........

Tom Priester
Principal Broker

Paradise Sharks Real Estate
561.308.075
tom@paradisesharks.com
Linda Grady, Agent, Jupiter Island, FL
Fri Dec 5, 2014
Years ago, Perry Como said it best, Jupiter is paradise on earth - my little piece of heaven. That statement is still true today. The beaches and ocean are spectacular! Property ranges from horse farms, gated communities, beach front condos to mansions. There is something for everyone with a wide variety of design and architecture.
Linda Grady, Agent, Jupiter Island, FL
Fri Dec 5, 2014
Allan Erps, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Sat Jun 18, 2011
Beautiful area! Have been there and several of my former clients have moved there! Upscale and a very wonderful place to live!
Gerard Carney, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Fri Jun 17, 2011
Jupiter the Planet, very cold, not much happening, Friday Nights are dead!
Ahhh! But Jupiter Florida is warm and it is desirable to most that live there! You need to come and do a week here, you wont want to go back!
Pauline Crain, Agent, Palm City, FL
Sat Dec 20, 2008
Depends on the area in Jupiter, some are better than others, but most are OK.
I live just east of Route 95 in a development called The Shores, older but kept up by the association, other areas may have larger lots, some over an acre, so anything can happen.
All in all, a convenient palce to live, no specific architecture.
Email me when you are ready to buy.
Robert Magna…, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Mon Apr 23, 2007
vey upscale community,mostly gated subdivisions.Achetecture,mostly meditteranian.
Bonnie Clark…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Mon Apr 23, 2007
Jupiter has had a lot of recent development in the past decade. The addition of Abacoa has been most significant. The town has done a supurb job implementing the infrastructure to support the growth. The roads are well maintained, there are trees lining the roads, etc.. Most developments have landscaping companies maintain the lawns and in some areas homeowners take care of their lawns. Most neighborhoods are well maintained and the town has a department that works on a master plan to beautify the town.
Bill Ramsey, Agent, Juno Beach, FL
Mon Apr 23, 2007
I would say that Jupiter residents take very good care of their curbs and the appeal of their homes over all. Many communities require a certain look, but even where there are no home Owners Assoc. residents maintain their lawns, gardens and home presence to be at its best.
Bonnie Clark…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Mon Apr 23, 2007
Jupiter has had a huge increase in development in the past decade. The addition of Abacoa has been most signifant. The town has done a supurb job implementing the infrastructure to support the growth. The roads are well maintained, there are trees lining the streets, and shrubs hide parking lots, etc. Most developments have landscaping commpanies maintain the lawns and trees. In some areas homeowners take care of their own property. There is mixed architecture throughout the town, from New England to Tuscan.