Can seniors get rid of there Mello Roos tax?

Asked by Rhillaker, Concord, CA Fri Oct 9, 2009

I have heard that Seniors can have their Mello Roos tax removed from their property tax in Contra Costa County. If that is correct, how does one go about it?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Suzanne Look…, Agent, Lafayette, CA
Sat Oct 10, 2009
I have not heard of that but as mentioned below, you can check with the country assessors office in Martinez to verify.
Good luck,
Suzanne Looker
0 votes
Patrick Thies, Agent, Anytown, IL
Fri Oct 9, 2009
Check with your county assessor to see if there is a senior exemption in your area.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more