Can anyone help me with my home search in Pensacola? Not quite sure if I would want to buy yet, but am interested in looking.

Asked by Jason Paulson, Pensacola, FL Thu May 10, 2012

My girlfriend and I are moving to Pensacola in July, and have been in and out of the home search. We are unsure if we want to rent or purchase. We are also interested in Land Contract if that is available, but just don't know too much about it. We have tried to contact some agents, but have not received any feedback. Any help would be much appreciated

Answers

6
Justarose, Home Seller, Pensacola, FL
Sat Jun 2, 2012
Our home will be up for sale in about 10 days ....once we move out we have a few things to finish up then put it up for sale ....it is in a great neighborhood in Pensacola called Lake Charlene North ... very quiet , very safe and friendly ... we have been here for 17 years and it has served us well ...

We will either rent or sell which ever comes first ...

4 bedrooms / 3 baths ...
if interested contact me at misterie47@yahoo.com

p.s. I am not a realtor :)
Lew Nonnenmo…, , Pensacola, FL
Thu May 10, 2012
Jason,

Whether you listen to Warren Buffet, Clark Howard (CNN), or do any search on the internet, all will confirm that in OUR lifetime, this is absolutely the best time to purchase a home. Real Estate prices are bottomed out, interest rates are bottomed out, and most anticipate property values to start increasing again in 2013 (though certainly not at the 10-15% increase we saw during the boom).

I'd be glad to talk with you and answer any questions you may have. I'm not the pushy type, but in in your case, believe you need someone who will give you unabridged, factual information and help you find a nice home in your respective price range.

I look forward to hearing from you...

Lew Nonnenmocher, Associate Broker, RE/MAX on the Coast
Angel Simon, , Pensacola, FL
Thu May 10, 2012
I know it can be frustrating when moving from out of town. You are looking for someone that will be reliable, knowledgeable, and professional to work with. It sounds as though you need decision making information to help you to make the right choices in your move to Pensacola. I would be interested in talking with you further to see if I can be that agent for you. You can contact me directly by phone, text or email. 850-748-4201* angelsimon@kw.com* bestpensacolahomesforsale.com
Susan Carlet…, Agent, Pensacola, FL
Thu May 10, 2012
Hi Jason - We have a great connection to help you with loan qualification and would love to show you some properties. It is a great time to buy - lots of good inventory and historically low rates. Please call our office at 850.492.1826 or email us at susan@gosouthern.com and we will email you listings to look through.
Judy Rice, Agent, Pensacola, FL
Thu May 10, 2012
HI Jason,

I would love to help you. Have you meet with a lender yet? With interested rates so low, it is a great time to buy. If you go on my website http://www.JudyRiceRealtor.com you can view both homes for sale and rent.
Robin Balist…, Agent, Pensacola, FL
Thu May 10, 2012
Hello Jason. I would be happy to help you. My cell number is 850-748-2411 or please email me at robin.balistreri@era.com