Can anyone give me more details about the Newman development in W.Frisco? I hear "Shops of Legacy" plans?

Asked by Weziana, Frisco, TX Sat Dec 19, 2009

Saw the entrance to Newman's on Eldorado Parkway last week when visiting Frisco Tx.

Answers

1
Andrea Brooks, Agent, Plano, TX
Sat Dec 19, 2009
Hi!

Newman Village is a beautiful development in Frisco - homes range from upper $400s to over $1 million divided up in to five distinctive neighborhoods. The development has great ammenities with a clubhouse, community pool, tennis, exercise trails, and playground all in a well-kept park like setting. The HOA sponsors fun events for the entire family, including movie nightsThere are several builders to work with including Balkman-Riordan, Darling Homes and Bob Bobbitt. This development attends Frisco schools as well.

I'd be glad tell you more about that area and any others you might be interested in if you'd like to call. You can always reach me at 469-450-1326.

Andrea Brooks

Keller Williams
Web Reference:  http://BrooksTeam.com