Can anybody recommend a nice place at White Rock Lake will all amenities etc. We are from Calfornia.

Asked by sampgillian, Dallas, TX Wed Jun 20, 2012

Answers

9
Shalon, , Dallas, TX
Thu Jun 21, 2012
Yes, I would love to assist in your new Housing needs for White Rock Lake....Welcome to TEXAS!

Shalon Patt
iApartments
shalon@iapartments.com
469-245-1040-Direct
Dixon Wong, Agent, Dallas, TX
Thu Jun 21, 2012
Hi Sampgillian,

White Rock lake is a big area. I recoomend you to google and resarch and find a more specific area you are looking for.

There is Little Forest Hills, Casa Linda, Lakewood all East Dallas area. Feel free to check out my website at http://www.findyourtexashome.com. Under community you will find the area that I have mentioned.

Good luck with you search and please feel free to contact me if you need further help.

Dixon
JP and Associate
http://www.findyourtexashome.com
dixondfw@gmail.com
214-519-9493
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Wed Jun 20, 2012
Also what type of rent do you want to pay?
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Wed Jun 20, 2012
Are you looking to lease or buy?
What kind of amenities are you looking for?
Azlee Baker, Agent, Dallas, TX
Wed Jun 20, 2012
Yes, I can recommend a property in the White Rock area but I need to know more of what you are wanting and looking for, especially price range.
sampgillian, , Dallas, TX
Wed Jun 20, 2012
We would be renting to start with. We are an active couple in late 50's and love wildlife, parks, flowers etc. but also love good restaurants and live music. We would also want a place with great amenities like pool and spa etc. as we have here in Glendale, CA., but Texas looks good. However, I am wondering a bit about the humidity there. Thanks for your responses
Lance Blakew…, Agent, Carrollton, TX
Wed Jun 20, 2012
I would need to know if you are planning on renting an apartment or a house. I grew up in that area so I know all the properties very well. Just get back with me and let me know. I will be happy to assist you in your relocation!
Thanks!
Jim Shi, , Dallas, TX
Wed Jun 20, 2012
There are over 300 houses for sale in that area with price range between 80k and 1.2m. Please let us know what you need and I will find you an ideal place.
Kenneth "Ken…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Wed Jun 20, 2012
We will need more info from you to determine what your wanting and the price in which you want to pay. Sale or Lease?

Kenny