Can I live in Eagle, Colorado with an income of $30,000 a year?

Asked by Mr. Kun, Florida Sun Apr 10, 2011

I need to rent a house and I am not a big spender.

Answers

3
Andrew Purdy…, Agent, Leadville, CO
Tue Nov 5, 2013
You may need to live with roommates, but it is possible. Rooms are going for approximately $500-$700. You will pay about $900-$1000 for your own place.

Keep in mind that food and entertainment are more expensive in the Valley.

Most people don't mind this though, because of the amazing opportunities that living in the valley present! Hike out your back door, ski every day of the week, fishing, camping, snowmobiling....
Tracy Horn , Agent, Edwards, CO
Mon Jul 16, 2012
You can, there are numerous rental and purchase options. We have apartments that will work for you that are in a nice location along the Eagle River. We also have homes and condos available that you may qualify to purchase. Working a local realtor and lender will help you understand our local down payment, first home buyers and other programs that are available in our area will help you better understand your position and if we need to get you on a plan of action to get you in the best position to buy. By establishing local professional relationships, you will have a team working on your behalf who can be your local point of contact.
Monica Graves, Agent, Lakewood, CO
Thu Apr 21, 2011
Yes - You can! There are many apartments as well as Condos that you can afford to buy in Eagle. Some Condos are selling as low as $135,000. You should talk to a local bank, like 1st bank in Avon and see how much you can qualify for a loan.
Web Reference:  http://www.efirstbank.com