General Area in 46241>Question Details

Debra, Home Buyer in 46241

Asked by Debra, 46241 Sat Apr 28, 2012

Hi Debra:

I would be happy to help you find a home that fits your criteria. It looks as though, based off the zip code, are you looking for a property in the Decatur /Wayne Township area? I did some research and found several properties in this area, 15 to be exact, when I set a search of $30,000 or less. Keep in mind, I ran this search without any additional information as to what you are looking for in a home or how much you would like to spend. Of these 15 properties, they ranged from $10,000 up to $29,900.

I encourage you to speak with numerous agents and find one that you "get a good feel" with as I say. The chemistry between the buyer and realtor is important in making the homebuying process not only run smoothly but enjoyable. Buying a home is a big decision and you want to make sure you feel you have the right agent.

If you are currently interviewing agents, I would love the opportunity to meet with you. Please feel free to contact me directly at 317-590-3434.

Mallorie Wilson
Associate Broker
Century 21 Diversified
317-590-3434 direct
317-585-7748 office
317-845-7726 fax
So you are ready to begin the process. Good for you!I bet you are excited. My suggestion for your very first step is to get pre-approved for a loan. That will help you to define what you are able to comfortably afford. Next interview a few Realtors, we are not all the same. Communication, knowledge and follow-up are essential for a smooth home buying process. You want someone you will feel comfortable working with. Once you find the right Agent, It won't be long until you are new homeowner. I may be reached at 317-345-9887 if you would like to set up an interview time.

Best Wishes!
Ahhh, the million dollar question and we are all eager to help! The first place to start is your definition of cheap. Doing a quick search in your target area puts about 70 homes on the radar under 80,000, and about fifty of those are under 65,000. So yes, cheap homes can be had. Then there is the issue of financing - have you been pre-approved? There are some fabulous programs out there that, if you can qualify for them, allow 0% down and a decent interest rate. You need to also factor in that many of the less expensive homes are going to need work, maybe it is all cosmetic or maybe there is more to them, so, if you have friends or family that are handy of you are not, that goes a long way to your home happiness.

Feel free to call, text or email me, I'd be happy to help.
Claire-Anne Aikman
Hi Debra.

If you provide me with some specifics (price range, location, bedrooms, etc.) I can create a search that will provide you with information on every home on the market with a realtor that meets your criteria. Please contact me if I can be of assistance. Good luck with your search!
Hey Debra...

I would love to help you find an affordable home...
Give me a call and I can hook you up with a lender thatn start looking..

Ed Stayton
CENTURY 21 Scheetz,LLC
317-851-2437 Office
If you would like to give me a call and we can see hiw we can help you. I would love to. my number is 317-756-8335.
Depends on how cheap and what side of town you would like to live on. Great homes all over. You will need a pre-approval letter. I can help with everything. Let me know. Thanks! Christi Coffey