Best neighborhoods in Madison, CT for families

Asked by Jessica, New York, NY Tue Jul 10, 2007

Answers

6
George Anton…, , Branford, Clinton, Deep River, East Haven, Essex, Guilford, Killingworth, Madison, Old Saybrook and Westbrook.
Sat Aug 4, 2007
Hello Jessica, there are many great neighborhoods for families in Madison. The questions that would help you locate what your looking for are: what are you looking to spend, do you want something close to town and the beach, as well as acreage etc. There is a great variance in price.
Chris O'Byma…, Agent, Guilford, CT
Tue May 28, 2013
Hi Jessica,

There are so many varied great neighborhoods within the Madison community. It really depends on what you are looking for and how much you want to spend on a house. Do you crave seclusion and privacy in the woods? Are you looking to live in the downtown area where you could walk to area restaurants and possibly walk your dog while picking up a cup of coffee? There are beachy neighborhoods that are on/near the water that are great too. If you are looking to relocate to Madison and want to search the area for the perfect house, please call me. I would love to show you everything that Madison has to offer you. You can email me at cobymachow@wpsir.com or call me at (203) 738-0418. Hope to hear from you soon.
George, Home Buyer, Madison, CT
Fri Apr 13, 2012
Overshore Drive --a small friendly beach community
Phil, , Guilford, CT
Sun Apr 13, 2008
I don't know if there are any 'bad' neighborhoods in Madison..
Petra Blomgr…, , 06405
Thu Mar 13, 2008
Hello Jessica,

I just moved my in-laws to Madison, CT. I wish it was my family who moved there. Recently, I had the opportunity to visit a town assembly and was pleasantly surprised to see how many citizens were there to make sure that Madison stays safe and beautiful. Here is a link to the Madison Town Website: http://www.madisonct.org/ Please let me know if you have any further questions or if I can help with anything else. Petra.Blomgren@cbmoves.com
Bette Zollsh…, Agent, Madison, CT
Sun Mar 9, 2008
Hi Jessica,
Madison has a wide variety of areas and neighborhoods that are very family oriented. Some are expensive water area properties near town and the beach, some further north (the town is 12 miles long from north to south). Most people with young children select areas in neighborhood developments or on cul-de-sacs with limited street traffic. Call or e mail me for more specific information-I live and work in the town and would be glad to assist you. I am a top selling agent with on of the area's premier agencies.
Web Reference:  http://www.bettezollshan.com