Belmar/Camp Taylor/Prestonia area

Asked by Laurielou, Louisville, KY Wed Jan 2, 2013

Hello- I was trying to find out some general info about the Belmar/Camp Taylor area. I am just looking at different neighborhoods,possibly moving in the next 1-2 years, and don't know much about this area. Is this a good place for a family with young children, crime rate?, etc. Any info. would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

Answers

3
Stephanie Jones’ answer
Stephanie Jo…, Agent, Louisville, KY
Tue Mar 26, 2013
Yes Camp Taylor is a great place to live. Sits right next to one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Louisville (Audubon Park). Pretty centrally located so you can get to airport, downtown, east end etc quickly. Joe Creason park sits right there and the Louisville zoo about 2 miles away. The prices are great there. Not overpriced like some areas of town. If you have the right agent, you can get a nice house for not too much money in Camp Taylor. And the homes hold their value in Camp Taylor. Avg appreciation rate is 6.68% annually in Camp Taylor. Below is a link that will give you more information on the area, schools, crime, etc. And when you are ready to move into the area, call me and I will work diligently to find you the perfect house anywhere you choose to live!

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/reports/6162583/#desc

Stephanie Jones, Agent
Weichert Realtors - ABG Louisville East
215 S Hurstbourne, Suite 205
Louisville, Kentucky 40222
Direct: 502-802-3204
stephanie@abgrealtors.com
kennymoore42, , Louisville, KY
Tue Jan 8, 2013
camptaylor is a great place to live you are close to everything ,i lived there for 33 years im 50 years old now. i was 10 when we moved there i moved out at 43 . i would move back anytime. great community.the zoo,parks ,stores,fairgrounds,great schools,
Thank you so much for the information- sounds great! It is great to hear from someone who has actually lived in the neighborhood.
And, you are right, it is close/central to everything, which is great for us.
Thank you so much for your help- I appreviate it. :)
Flag Wed Jan 9, 2013
Chase Thiene…, Agent, Louisville, KY
Wed Jan 2, 2013
Hello. Check out the site below for more information, it may help. If and when you decide to move give me a call. I would love to work with you in finding your dream home, making it as stress free as possible. 502-367-SOLD!
http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ky/louisville/audobon-park/#desc