Areas in demand for Rentals around orlando....

Asked by Shalala, 08820 Fri Apr 13, 2012

Hi.I am thinking of buying a property in orlando for long term investment purposes...Can anyone suggest some areas that have lot of demand for rentals...Also good and safe neighbourhoods and school areas are key.....

Answers

10
Daniel Barto, Agent, Naples, FL
Fri Apr 13, 2012
Well, your idea is a good one. I have been working with investor for the past 4 years purchasing property. Usually between 50k and 150k. Cap rates between 8-15% is the norm. I can send you a net sheet of several of my past sales. It shows the breakdown, purchase, tenant placement, management and the returns. I have found that there are a few good areas, especially a few good communities. I like winter garden, davenport/clermont, kissimmee(west of celebration), lake Nona, downtown Orlando. But it's really specific, some communities are great and appraisals increasing, others have good rate of return but appraisals are staying the same. Let me know if you want some additional information of what has worked for us and our clients. Email me and I will send you more info. Best of luck!
Hi Daniel,

I'm interested in purchasing an investment property in Florida, where are you mostly active in Florida?
Please email me roserismani@gmail.com
Flag Tue Oct 28, 2014
Bobby Brannan, Agent, Belle Isle, FL
Tue Apr 17, 2012
I've seen some great returns on investment in Deland. Stetson enrollment is growing. There are a couple properties I have been keeping an eye on for myself, but I am going to buy a new primary residence instead. Feel free to contact me if you are interested.
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Sun Apr 15, 2012
Anything within a comfortable commute of the new medical city at Lake Nona is where you want to be. You can read more about the opportunity on my website.

Did you know that you can check out my references and the references of the other agents that responsed right here on Trulia? Just click on our pictures. Read what my clients say about me and what the other agent’s clients say about them. Pick the person you’d be most comfortable to work with. Of course I hope it’s me, but if not then best of luck to you.
Tatiana Trub…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sat Apr 14, 2012
Your best bet for LONG-term rentals would be with the following areas: 1. Lake Nona (32827, 32832 zip codes) A-rated schools, the Medical City that s being built (attract a lot of medical workers and their families), golf courses and close proximity to the airport. Very desirable area. Try to concentrate on townhomes and single family homes (most popular); 2. Downtown Orlando. You'll have no problem finding a tenant; 3. D.Phillips. The price range is a little higher, but still, you won't have a problem finding a tenant.
If you'd like to know more about the areas (pricing and stats) shoot me a quick email, I'll be happy to help you.
Howard Vogin, , Boca Raton, FL
Sat Apr 14, 2012
Check out .http://www.sunstatecanhelp.com/Stress_Free_Investing/page_24… We have an investor section and a guaranteed rent program. Yes we guarantee a rent payment on select properties even if the property is vacant.

If you need more info, please let me know

Howard Vogin
727-244-3664
howard@voginteam.com
Carri Schoel…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Fri Apr 13, 2012
Hi Shalala: Many of the areas suggested are good and I will add a couple more. The Dr. Phillips/Windermere areas are highly desirable especially for their schools. Purchasing in an A or B school district will get you a strong return based on families looking for homes in those areas. It would help if you could give us an idea of what price range you plan to purchase as that also has an affect on where you can purchase based on your budget. Please feel free to contact me for further info on these areas or any others you want to investigate.

Carri Schoeller ABR,e-PRO
Charles Rutenberg Realty
cps@orlandorelocation.com
407-492-8559
Alexander Gr…, Agent, Winter Park, FL
Fri Apr 13, 2012
Hello Shalala;

The area I highly recommend is College Park. I personally have been doing exeptionally well renting out my property there. It is close to down town and attracts quality tennants.

Call me any time at 407-929-9674

Have a great weekend.

Alexander
Javier Rodri…, , Orlando, FL
Fri Apr 13, 2012
All areas will certainly have some demand for rentals! All depends on your expectations.

Javier Rodríguez, SFR
Real Estate Broker, REALTOR ®
HouseStar Realty Group Inc.
Lic: BK703443

: 407.429.5243 | Cell: 407.301.3401 | eFax: 407-830-5633
: jrodriguez@housestarrealty.com
: Main Office: 1033 Semoran Blvd Suite 245 | Casselberry, FL | 32707 USA
"There are no perfect men, only perfect intentions"

Websites
http://www.facebook.com/bienesraicesenorlando
http://www.clasificadosenflorida.com
http://www.myfloridahomesmls.com/centralfloridarealtor
http://centralforidarealtor.mfr.mlxchange.com
Carol Bauza, Agent, Orlando, FL
Fri Apr 13, 2012
Hi Shalala,
Thanks for turning to Trulia to ask your realestate questions!
You'll get alot of great answers from alot if great agents!

Rental areas for long term are all over Central Florida!
Think these days as where would be a good place to bring a family to relocate etc.

Lake Nona, Oviedo, Avalon...just to name a few!
I work with investors for both long and short term rentals...
If I can be of help, email me and we can discuss!

Carol Bauza
Charles Rutenberg Realty
carol@carolshome.com
Condo Metrop…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Fri Apr 13, 2012
MetroWest is a high demand apartment neighborhood about 10 minutes west of downtown. We have a lot of our investors purchase condos there, which we then manage for them until they are ready to sell. Then we help them sell... let me know if you'd like more info... also see our website below... thanks!