EJ Mulligan, Renter in Indialantic, FL

Are there any realtors who know how Section 8 Vouchers work? If so, have you ever placed anyone with a voucher in a rental in Indialantic area?

Asked by EJ Mulligan, Indialantic, FL Tue Jan 7, 2014

Answers

1
We have placed and managed properties w/ Section 8 tenants all over Brevard. If you need some help, call one of my property managers Grace Davis at 321.631.3715 x 115, she'll be happy to assist you.

Mike LaRocque, Broker
LaRocque & Co., Realtors
321.631.3715 x 101
mplrealtor@gmail.com
Sad to say Grace wasnt as pleasant to me, maybe I called at the wrong time. Are there any other realtors that accepts section 8 vouchers?
Flag Tue Jun 23, 2015
Thank you so much for referring me to Grace Davis. She seems to be very familiar with Section 8 and the way it works. I had a very pleasant conversation with her, and plan to contact her when I am ready to make the move.

It was very heartening to find someone who actually didn't just "write me off", thinking that Sec 8 meant Hud Housing Developments!! Thank you, again.

Liz Mulligan
Flag Tue Jan 7, 2014