Are there any neighborhoods within 30 minutes to Tally that are recommended for families? I'm not opposed to rural areas... I prefer it actually!

Asked by amy hall , Tallahassee, FL Sat Aug 31, 2013

Answers

4
Joan E Smith, Agent, Tallahassee, FL
Sun Sep 1, 2013
Check out Wakulla County it offers natural nature trails and community parks and multiple neighborhoods, too.

Joan E Smith, ABR Realtor
BUYERSIDE Realty
850-597-3905
Christine Wi…, Agent, St Augustine, FL
Wed Nov 20, 2013
Morning, Joan! Tallahassee is actually a very rural area. In fact, there are plenty of neighborhoods with a Tallahassee address, that qualify for a USDA loan (federal rural development loans). I've been licensed for 17 years, and hold both a broker's and real estate instructor's license. If you are ready to begin your home search, please contact me. I have availability through the holidays. Christine Williams, Mattice & Mattice Real Estate, LLC. christinesellshomes@gmail.com (I will be happy to email you some testimonial letters, too!)
Carol Nelson, Both Buyer And Seller, Panacea, FL
Sat Nov 16, 2013
Sure! Check this one out - just about as rural as it gets. Just 30 miles from the Tallahassee airport...
http://www.viviun.com/AD-195117/
sue_mcd, Home Owner, Tallahassee, FL
Fri Sep 6, 2013
There are nice homes both for sale and for lease in Twin Lakes. It is 10 minutes from downtown but in a very nature inspired neighborhood. Google us or come by for a visit!

I have lived here for 25 years and enjoy great neighbors and well landscaped properties. It is very quiet. Residents are generally young couples with small children or retired couples/singles. Most properties are 2/3 bedrooms with 1/2 baths. The front of the neighborhood are single family homes and the back of the "circle" are town homes in pairs or triples.

Come check us out!