Are there any fixers available in downtown Sacramento for under 250k?

Asked by Chris, Orlando, FL Sat Jun 14, 2008

we are looking for a serious fixer property. preferrably single family, but multi-family or dog friendly ground floor condo is ok too.

Answers

5
Erin Stumpf…, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Sun Jun 15, 2008
There is a good one near Southside Park in Sacramento - 2030 6th Street 95818, offered at $225k. It is a major fixer and will probably not qualify for conventional financing...
Web Reference:  http://www.erinattardi.com
Sara Michael, Renter, 95815
Sun Sep 24, 2017
Your best bet is to check with HUD.ORG, Housing and Urban Redevelopment a state agency, but please read on for vital information. Miracles often happen but the one you need comes with a great deal of time invested with realtors and online checking if HUD has nothing. WARNING if you use CraigsList (and anyone else but CL especially) be ABSOLUTELY certain to tell the person that you'll verify through city records that they are indeed the owner as well as confirming that it meets legal requirements to be sold. I am NOT being dramatic but very honest as the list is long with people scammed out of their money including a young couple with two small children who ended up living in their car. They sent all money asked for a rental and moved from So. Cal. for opportunities and when they tried to open the home's door the key did not work. The door however was jerked open by an angry man certain he was confronting a burglar. The couple explained they had rented the home, showing him their contract, "I OWN this home and have NOT rented it!" No family between them, no safety net and all but a small amount of their money gone...it hurts just to think of it and most impossible to imagine if it happened to you. I saved myself by telling the contact person I verify through the city, they hung up and their CL ad was promptly removed...no doubt reopened under another number.
Ute Ferdig, Agent, Newcastle, CA
Sun Jun 15, 2008
Hi Chris. There are lots of fixers available in DT Sacramento. While we have the ability to search for properties that are advertised as "Fixers", there are also a lot of fixer properties that are not listed in the "fixer" category. Instead, they are listed as REOs. Is there a particular reason why you want to limit your search to downtown Sacramento? If you just want to browse what's available, you can go to the link below and click on the advanced search button which will allow you to search for REO listings anywhere in the Greater Sacramento area. This will give you a feel for what's available in your price range. Good luck with your search.
William Boone, , 95678
Sat Jun 14, 2008
Hello thank you for your question. My name is William Boone with Lyon Real Estate. I just ran a search on the Metro List and found 5 single family homes priced from 89,900 up to 250,000. If you would like me to email these to you just let me know and thanks again for your question.
Web Reference:  http://www.wboone.golyon.com
Elias Anguia…, Agent, Fairfield, CA
Sat Jun 14, 2008
Hello, I am sure that Sacramento can accomdate you with a fixer in this price range now days. Ican sen d you a list if you send me more detaild of what you are looking for?

Regards!