Are there any Title Companies or Escrow Agents in the Los Angeles area that will perform a simultaneous close or a contract assignment?

Asked by Matt Newman, 91326 Wed Dec 26, 2012

Answers

7
Marty Walker’s answer
Marty Walker, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Wed Dec 26, 2012
Yes. Give me a call or email me with more specific info about what your situation is. Based on that, I'll be able to recommend a good escrow officer to you.

Marty Walker
eXp Realty
323.569.5823
marty.walker@exprealty.com
Thanks Marty I just shot you an email
Flag Thu Dec 27, 2012
carlos parra…, Other Pro, Monrovia, CA
Fri Dec 28, 2012
Yes most will as long as all the details are coordinated and all buyers and sellers are in agreement
Matt Newman, Both Buyer And Seller, 91326
Thu Dec 27, 2012
Laura, thank you for your response. Do you know of any title companies off hand that would perform these concurrent closes? One's that have worked with wholesalers?
Thu Dec 27, 2012
Thank you for your inquiry Douglas. I am trying to get my Wholesaling business up and running and one of the most important things for me to do is to find an escrow company that would be willing to assign contracts or to close my two escrows concurrently. Do you know anyone that would be able to help me?
Caroline Har…, Agent, Northridge, CA
Thu Dec 27, 2012
Contact Lala Petrosian,
Business Development, Glenoaks Escrow
D:818-863-1341 | f:818-863-1348
LPetrosian@glenoaksescrow.com
Laura Coffey, Agent, Santa Clarita, CA
Thu Dec 27, 2012
There are many escrow & title companies that can do a concurrent close. If you already have knowledge of the properties and all parties agree to services it's easy. It's when you don't have all parties agreeing to the services where it gets difficult.
The most important in a concurrent close is having the same title company. As long as you have the same title company on all transaction you can close the same day if escrow knows what's going on.
Douglas Perez, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Wed Dec 26, 2012
Are you talking about more than one property or just one?