Are their any foreclosures in Cedar Key available? We are coming down May 10th to look for a home in Cedar key.

Asked by Curiousmoon, 32625 Sun Apr 25, 2010

Answers

5
A ''Nickie''…, Agent, Cedar Key, FL
Wed May 23, 2012
Hi! I have a house on the island of Cedar Key that is a Short Sale out by the State Museum. This home is 2500 square feet needs some TLC and priced to sale at $149,000.
A ''Nickie''…, Agent, Cedar Key, FL
Sun Aug 28, 2011
Hi! There are a few foreclosures in Cedar Key and surrounding areas. They are few. When the banks get the Cedar Key foreclosures, they are usually price correctly.
Janet Blackw…, Agent, Cedar Key, FL
Thu Jun 3, 2010
I am the real estate broker with Old Florida Realty and have one short sale listed in Cedar Key. It is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo on the Gulf. It is listed at $319,000. If I can help you further, please call me at 352-477-0025 or 877-514-5096.
Janet Blackwell
Michele Boyer, Agent, Chiefland, FL
Mon Apr 26, 2010
I was able to find a possible short sale so far, but am waiting on a phone call back to confirm. I am a local realtor for the area and can assist you in your search for homes in Cedar Key. You can contact me at 352-207-1838 or my office 352-493-4200. My email is: mbgmac1@gmail.com.
I will also be available on May 10th to show you any properties that meet your criteria.

Looking forward to meeting you,
Michele Boyer
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Apr 25, 2010
Since no local answers yet--Any local agent can help you--contact any realty office(s) before your trip and inquire or contact any local Trulia contributor(s) directly and ask.