General Area in Marlton>Question Details

Joy, Home Buyer in North Wales, PA

Appreciate any opinions on Hearthstone & Tanglewood communities in Marlton ? Neighbourhood , schools etc . Any current residents ?

Asked by Joy, North Wales, PA Tue Apr 24, 2012

Leonard Antonelli’s answer
Hey Joy,
Marlton is one of the most desired communities in Burlington County. If you want specific details of the area I would be happy to help you out by sending you a spread sheet of information taken from census studies. I know you can see what is for sale in Heathstone and Tanglewood online on sites like trulia, however I can also show you what has sold in the last 6 months on the specific models you like, this will give you an idea of the market value of those homes for sale. Give me a call or email me if you are not working with an agent. I would be happy to help you out.

Leonard Antonelli
10+ years of full time experience
Prudential Fox and Roach Realtors
These are both very nice communities built by the same builder "Orleans". They are very spacious and many of the units have basements, adding potential for additional living space. I do have the floor plans for both communities and could scan them to you if you'd like to see them. There are more units in Tanglewood than Hearthstone. I have been a resident of Evesham Twp. since 1986 and both of my children have attended school here and it is a very solid district. I'd be happy to discuss further information or answer specific questions about the area if you'd like to give me a call on my cell phone. Hope this is of some assistance.

Take care.

Both communities were build by Orleans. Similar finishes, square footage and monthly fees. Both are very nice. You may want to look at the location of each as a deciding factor. I note that you are from PA. Hearthstone closer to the bridges than Tanglewood. Hearthstone is also located very close to Rt. 73 & 38...basically the same distance to each major roadway. Tanglewood is located off Rt. 70, further east than Hearthstone and closer to the Medford border.

The middle school & high school are the same with each community, only the elementary school would be different.

There is a similarly priced community in Mt. Laurel, Rancocas Pointe. Located less than a mile from Rt. 295. The association also cuts the grass and removes the snow up to your front door. Newer homes but similar in size, layout and finish to the Marlton homes.

If you'd like more detailed information please feel free to get in touch through any of the contacts I've listed below.

Best of luck,

Barbara Smith
Weichert Realtors
Licensed Salesperson NJ & PA
Direct: 609-980-7593
Hello Joy,
Thanks for your question.
You have selected 2 nice communities within Marlton. They have different models and pricing.
Evesham School System is very desirable and asked for. Cherokee High School has great reputation.
I live and work in Marlton so I am familiar with the area. I will be happy to send you what's available so you become familiar with the area or you could visit my website when you have a minute.
Ines De La Cruz
RE/MAX Connection
Hi Joy

Both are great townhome communities offering similar styles and location. The area is great, easy access to shopping, main roads. The schools in Marlton are good and if you have a question about a specific school, you are welcome to check the school reports on our website Just put in the address and you will find all types of options such as community info, school reports, maps etc. If you haven't chosen a Realtor, I would be glad to help you with your search. Please call me on my cell 215-275-7301. I live near there so I would be glad to meet you at any of the 9 current listings.

I eagerly await hearing from you.

Jodi Schwarzl
Both very nice developments ... I think it comes down to budget. Marlton schools have a great reputation. If you have any specific questions or want to see what is currently for sale in those developmetns, please contact me directly at