Any sites with Rent to Own or Option to Buy properties??

Asked by vell, Sun May 20, 2007

Answers

5
Carolyn Duro…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Jul 10, 2015
I would recommend working with a local Realtor to help you with that. We have access to all the active rental listings in a specific geographic area and can filter on rent to own properties.

I
Mike Opyd, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jul 1, 2015
My seller is open to a rent to own in Rogers Park. If you would like more info let me know.
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Thu May 8, 2008
Jutta Lunario, , 85750
Thu May 8, 2008
In the Tucson Area you may check Deedtrader.com
Carole Cohen, Agent, Cleveland, OH
Wed May 23, 2007
Hi and good question. Sometimes on Craigslist you can find (under rentals) 'rent to own' property in your area. I would also suggest though, contacting a Realtor®. I know, you probably say 'you all say that' lol. Well the reason is, we all have access to information about homes that maybe are not selling as quickly as our sellers need...they need the monthly money and so they switch to rental or rent to own. A good Realtor® will network for you to find out if there is anything available. What city are you in? Here in Cleveland for example, you can go into a local website and post a question about wanting a 'rent to own' situation. So there are a few options. Good luck with your search!