General Area in 33547>Question Details

Steve, Home Buyer in

Any rental homes available at Fishhawk?

Asked by Steve, Sun Apr 20, 2008

Steve, I am a Fishhawk resident and Realtor. There are approximately 20 or so homes for rent in Fishhawk at any given time. The price range starts at about $1000 for 2 bedroom townhomes and goes up to about $3000 on the high side. All of our schools are "A" rated and there are lots of things always going on in the community. Pool, tennis courts, bike trails, lakes to fish in, free concerts in Park Square on Friday's during the summer, restaurants...and more. Let me know if you need any help!
Steve, I too know of a few properties in Fishhawk for rent; one in particular could go for rent or sale, should you decide that is something you'd like to do. As you know, that is always a wise choice.
Contact me at 813-658-3950
Desiree Alfonso
Century21 Beggins
Thanks, have a great day
there are many. What size, bedrooms, price per month are you looking for?

Happy to send you a search via email with the addresses.
Katrina Madewell
813 235-9889

Fish Hawk as of today has 50 rental properties started from 1250 to 3300. Some are townhomes. How can I be of service to you. We appreciate your business.
Web Reference:
Steve -

Yes, there are rental homes available in Fishhawk...but with the market the way it is...why rent? The options for purchasing homes right now are endless. There are many lease options available, and there are still some great mortgage programs. Renting a home gives you no tax advantages, and does not help you build wealth. We suggest that if you are going to be in the area a while (3-5 years) purchasing right now is definitely the best option.

If you would like to see what kind of deals are available all over the Tampa Bay area, including FishHawk, please visit our website and click on "Search for Homes".

Thank you, and best of luck in your search for a new place to live.