Any houses for sale in upscale streets/ suburbia bronx? ( Country Club Road, Hollywood avenue Bronx etc

Asked by New Yorker 8, New York Mon Jun 11, 2012

Looking for between $400,000-$600,000 for nice brick houses in Country Club Road, Independence Avenue or Hollywood Avenue of the Bronx.

Answers

5
Jessica and Alberto Team’s answer
Jessica and…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Wed Nov 7, 2012
Anna gives great advice, however, if you do not want to do that at this point, you have two options. 1) Contact a local Realty office (be more expansive than the zip code of where you are looking). This will allow you to get information on properties that are and are not listed on the MLS. 2) There are many Real Estate Search engines that you can run your searches on like Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.com (I hear different things in regards to which is the best one, so I leave that to you :)
Phyllis Basi…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Tue Jun 12, 2012
PB REALTY GROUP, Broker, Bronx, New York

There are plenty of homes for sale in your price range in Country Club and in and around Hollywood Avenue in Pelham Bay. Please give me a call and I will be more than happy to start your search for the perfect home for you. Call Phyllis at 718 207 7358.
Robert Santi…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Tue Jun 12, 2012
Yes, we have some. Please call Cathy at 7185475650
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Consider working with an agent of your own; he/she can provide suitable listings, any necessary information, schedule showings, etc.; if purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
David Rodrig…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Hi NY'er 8,

There are plenty of homes for sale in these areas. I would love to share some of these listings with you and help you find not only a great home, but a great DEAL on such a home. Please feel free to contact me so we can discuss what you are looking for and I can share how I determine value (not cost) in order to get the best deal possible. Thanks for the question!

David Rodriguez
david.rodriguez@pantigagroup.com
718.451.6859
Web Reference:  http://www.pantigagroup.com