Home Selling in Garwood : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Adikfamily, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL
Adikfamily asked:
do I need a real estate attorney for selling my mom's house in New Jersey? If so, what should be the fee? the house is listed for $240,000, "as Is". It is in need of much work but in an excellent location.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 10, 2016 Home Selling in 07027
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Union County > Garwood > Home Selling in Garwood
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer