Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Garfield Park : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Tue May 27, 2014
Derek Tunison answered:
If you like, I would be happy to put you in touch with a Real Estate Agent in Grand Rapids to work with. I am a Mortgage Specialist, and provide financing for home buyers in the State of Michigan.

If you are interested please call me cell phone, 586-306-8994.

Good Luck!

Derek Tunison
Sr. Mortgage Specialist
First Mortgage Corporation
NMLS 162605
Cell: 586-306-8994
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice