Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in Garfield : Real Estate Advice

  • All21
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 1
Fri Apr 9, 2010
Eva answered:
Thanks for the help. I recently bought the house from a contractor that had the tenants living in the first floor.
I took a look at the lease and this is what it says:

ENTRY BY LANLORD: Upon reasonable notice, the LANDLORD may enter the PREMISES to provide services, inspect, repair, improve or show it. The TENANT must notify the LANDLORD if the tenant will be away for (10) days or more. In case of emergency or the TENANT’S absence, the LANDLORD may enter the PREMISES without TENANT’S consent.

Does this mean that i can show it at anytime, but give them reasonable notice?
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
General Area in Garfield Zip Codes