Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Galloway : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 7
Thu Apr 28, 2016
Wesley Ullman asked:
I filed 2 1/2 years ago and have re-established a fair amount of credit, since. Is this against me forever?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 13, 2015
Charlotte Turner,ABR®,e-PRO® answered:
If you are looking to sell you home "by owner", Trulia doesn't accommodate that. There are other sites that do including Zillow.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Dec 10, 2012
James Deskins answered:
Alyssa, the numbers can vary a little depending on taxes and your interest rate and on how much you are putting down. However, for $750 a month you can probably afford a mortgage of 90-95K. As far as "price range," that depends on how much you can get off the price. That depends on a lot of factors, including how well your Realtor can negotiate. If you don't have a buyer's agent, get one.

If you have questions, check out my website It's all about buyers. FYI, I only work with buyers.

Jim Deskins
The HomeBuyer's Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Alison Hillman answered:
Hi Angela,

I can honestly say that I have never lived there, but I did some research and gathered some information about crime in the area:

I hope this helps, be safe!

Ali, Community Manager
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jul 11, 2011
Dianna Bupp asked:
Sun Nov 1, 2009
Susanne Novak answered:
First, everything is negotiable. Per law, your lease may no longer be valid if the mortgage was in place BEFORE you signed your rental agreement. More to that on the website below.

In regards to "cash for keys" the amount you can get paid for voluntarily moving out is definitely negotiable, too. Let's say you find another place to live and they are asking for a $1,000 deposit and you need a moving truck that's going to cost you $100. Get it in writing and present your case to the PAS rep - more likely than not they will give you the $1,100 in return for you leaving the house in an orderly manner and leaving no trash behind etc. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 5, 2009
Antoinette Murphy answered:
Hi Sue, I hope you were able to work out your short sale and the situation with the Judgment which you thought was not your mom's. If it was with a large financial company, they would be able to confirm the true defendant on the judgment by confirming the social security number on the account.
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Galloway Zip Codes