Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Frye Island : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Wed Aug 10, 2016
Amy.wood84 answered: get back from earnest money, now used as a down payment. So we are forced into a higher rate, and left to live in a new house with absolutely no savings because of their screw up. Our only option is to do the FHA now, or we could walk and lose our 10k deposit. How is this even possible? This whole process has been a nightmare and I am not clear if we have any recourse. I have a meeting with the broker this afternoon and I was hoping for some input so I can sound as educated as possible about any additional options we might have to recoup some of this tremendous loss. Can they give us a lender credit or something to that effect? Can they credit us back fees? Do we contact a lawyer? Thank you all so very much!! ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Apr 30, 2015
Kathy McClelland answered:
Wondering if someone is referring to the previous problems in Gray with McKinn site?
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice