Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

93702 : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Mon Jun 25, 2012
Ron Thomas answered:
It sounds like everyone tried to cut corners;
and now, you have, what you have.

It sounds like your Dad inherited the Mortgage; whatever it is; do you know?
I would think that he has to contact the Lender, provide the paperwork and see if they will deal with him.
She stopped paying the Insurance, and the Insurance companies won't insure anything if you aren't the owner.

Next, would be filing the Q. C. with the County Recorder; I would think.

Haven't done this, wouldn't try!
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Nov 2, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
Since it is stated under your name that you are an agent--consider asking the question to your broker owner as he/she can best help you--as for withdrawing an offer, much will depend on the contract--review the document with your broker owner and or office manager, then go from there. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice