Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in Fort Worth : Real Estate Advice

  • All818
  • Local Info115
  • Home Buying243
  • Home Selling33
  • Market Conditions20

Activity 6
Thu Aug 25, 2016
Sbenartzy answered:
You could try using the rentigo app. They are primarily for rent collecting and maintenance management I believe but they offer a free property management aspect. It's not a software you need to download though (not sure that's what you're looking for). It's web and mobile app based. Check them out here:

... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Feb 14, 2016
Bobjesperson asked:
Mon Sep 14, 2015
Karen Peyton answered:
You will have to contact the agent who posted the photos to remove them. There isn't anyway to remove them yourself.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jun 6, 2013
Scottiegreer answered:
ok can someone help me in this matter. were to get insure in dallas texas.
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 18, 2009
Dallas Texas answered:
Best refer over myspace tech problems

Trulia is a professional real estate forum your expert resource

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Texas Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
Follow me on Twitter:
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Feb 19, 2009
Bill Eckler answered:

By understanding your limits you may be able to provide the best service for them....our recommendation is to refer them to consult with a real estate attorney. This will take the burden off of you, provide them with expert advice, and keep everything legal.

Good luck
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice