Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

River Trails : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Sat May 18, 2013
Pat & Steve Pribisko answered:
You need to consult with an attorney who handles residential real estate matters with a good knowledge of mineral rights, particularly retaining mineral rights and potential damage to the real property. You should also consult a CPA to determine the value of the mineral rights the seller wants to retain. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice