Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

79735 : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Tue Jun 11, 2013
Scott Godzyk answered:
If you can prove it, you should meet with a lawyer to see what they can do for you
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Thu Feb 24, 2011
Stephen Foster answered:
Your situation is sadly not particularly unusual. Both the inspector and seller may very well be liable. Regardless, any real estate lawyer that has a background in litigation could likely take care of everything for you. There are laws that are favorable for someone in your position. The potential to get exemplary (punitive) damages and attorney's fees does exist in cases like this. A good lawyer would take the time to discuss the details of your situation. Good luck. ... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Search Advice