76140 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Terry McCarl…, Real Estate Pro in Cape Coral, FL
Terry McCarley answered:
Can a bank take other assets if you cosigned for someone's house and they default on the loan?
This is a question that needs directed to a real estate attorney. Real estate agents aren't able to give legal advice which is what is needed in this situation.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 3, 2014 Foreclosure in 76140
Tearsha Free…, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TX
Tearsha Freeman answered:
I cosigned on a mrtg for my parents home which is now facing foreclosure in TX. Will BoA be able to come after my home where my husband & live?
The only thing that I see missing in these post I'd the option for a loan modification or a short sale. Please look into both. B of A doesn't really want your parents home, an ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Oct 22, 2011 Foreclosure in 76140
Pacita Dimac…, Real Estate Pro in Oakland, CA
Pacita Dimacali answered:
I borrowed enought money to finish my house, less than half what it cost me. The house is soon to go into foreclosure, what can I take out?
Why not try for a short sale first. Even if you can't recoup your costs, your credit won't be devastated as much then if you are foreclosed or if you file for bankruptcy,

B ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 7, 2011 Foreclosure in 76140
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Tarrant County > Fort Worth > 76140
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer