whom would I contract direct Foreclosure or Bank owned? Can you give me their phone Number please.?

Asked by Amy Heng, Signal Hill, CA Mon Oct 25, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Roberto Gosim’s answer
Roberto Gosim, Agent, SIgnal Hill, CA
Tue Jun 12, 2012
Hello Amy,
Are you a buyer, investor or wants to know about foreclosure or bank owned.
As the other agents here say contact either your agent if you have one or
the listing agent. Investors can contact the bank directly if buying by bulk.
Give more details and somebody here may be able to help you.

Century 21 Action!
0 votes
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Mon May 19, 2014
This question posted Oct 2010
I'm confident Amy now has a portfolio of investment real estate.
1 vote
Alex Montelo…, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Mon May 19, 2014
Banks hire real estate agents to handle the sales of their inventory. They are not in Real Estate Sales. There are so few foreclosures available in todays market. Foreclosures only count for less than 5% of today's inventory.

Bet of luck.
0 votes
Clark Riel, Agent, Reno, NV
Mon Oct 25, 2010
Numbers might be available for different bank foreclosure department on the internet. Check by bank name under
0 votes
Dave Griswol…, Agent, Bridgewater, NJ
Mon Oct 25, 2010
Hi Amy, as Carmen has said if it's listed you must contact the Realtor. If you are new to buying Foreclosed properties, you should know it's not as cheap or easy as you think. Many foreclosed properties can come with as is conditions, possible other liens, possible previous owner to reclaim, and the list goes on. we've dealt with short sales and foreclosures enough to know that it's hit or miss and if you hit you may be responsible for a list of liens, or a property with issues. The best buys believe it or not is still a Regular home owner selling their property. In todays market most Regular sales are already priced below their value.

All the Very Best
Dave & Lisa
Web Reference:  http://www.urhomerealty.net
0 votes
Carmen Di Bi…, Agent, Nyack, NY
Mon Oct 25, 2010
If it is a Real Estate Owned (REO), you must call the listing agent or your buyer agent. Foreclosure banks and their servicing companies do not deal directly with buyers.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Foreclosure in Signal Hill Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more