who to contact regarding a home that has been foreclosed on and is listed as inactive?

Asked by Mike Sadek, Stockton, CA Fri Aug 17, 2007

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


The Hagley G…, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Fri Aug 17, 2007
Another idea is to contact a local Realtor and ask for assistance. In addition to helping you with that home, they may also be able to recommend other REO, short sale, or distressed homes that may meet your needs.
Web Reference:  http://www.cindihagley.com
1 vote
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Fri Aug 17, 2007
In addition to the sheriff''s office, try the cour house for recent recording of deeds and try this website that specializes in forclosures in the Stockton area. http://www.absoluteforeclosures.com/zipsearch.php?zip=95212&… Hope this helps.
Web Reference:  http://pamwinterbauer.com
1 vote
Carrie Crowe…, Agent, Southaven, MS
Fri Aug 17, 2007
If it is in foreclosure the local sheriff'soffice should have information about it. Some even have websites that have all the information posted! Google your local sheriff to see if they have a website. Or call and see if you can get information.
1 vote
Patti Philli…, , Carlsbad, CA
Fri Aug 17, 2007
You would probably want to go to the tax records and see who the lender is and contact the lender directly. It gets difficult to find where to go- that's for sure!

Good luck!
1 vote
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Foreclosure in Nearby Locations

Email me when…

Learn more