who do I contact in order to buy?

Asked by Brandon, Arcadia, OK Sat Jul 27, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Mon Jul 29, 2013
Any Realtor that you would like to.
0 votes
Deborah Sills, Agent, Yukon, OK
Sun Jul 28, 2013
Hello Brandon! Are you interested in a home in the Arcadia area? That is a wonderful, growing area. I would love to help you with the home buying process. I know it is a little overwhelming, what to do first, who do I contact, etc. Please contact me, I will walk you through the entire process and answer any questions you may have regarding buying a home.
0 votes
Sharon Hopki…, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Sun Jul 28, 2013
Hi, Brandon, Foreclosures take a little longer to close. But I have worked with many of them. Owner occupied gets priority over investors. Call me to get you started on this.
Sharon Hopkins
0 votes
Wells Bridge…, Agent, OKC, OK
Sat Jul 27, 2013
Ill be happy to help you. Feel free to contact me at your leisure.

Thanks so much,

Bridgett Wells
Keller Williams Realty Elite
0 votes
Karen Moseley, Agent, Edmond, OK
Sat Jul 27, 2013
Have you been pre-approved for a mortgage or are you paying cash? I have several companies and banks to refer you to for approval if you have not done this to date.
You really should have a buyer's rep to assist you as they are working in your best interest, not the seller's. I am' an Accredited Buyer's Rep-ABR-specializing in assisting buyer's.

Karen Moseley, ABR,SRS, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Select,
0 votes
Monica Schul…, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Sat Jul 27, 2013
Hi Brandon,
Although here is Oklahoma, it is possible to have the agent who is representing the seller of the home, "the Listing Agent", represent you also, but my personal preference is for the buyer to have an agent who will represent you fully. Of course, any other realtor can help you, for any listing, but a Realtor who has the credentials of an ABR, (Accredited Buyers Representative) would be my suggestion to you.
So look for these initials at the end of their name and I am sure they will be happy to assist you.

Monica Schulz, Realtor, ABR, GRI
Prudential Alliance Realty
0 votes
Carolyn Sims, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Sat Jul 27, 2013
I would be happy to help you. Contact me at 405-808-7922.

Carolyn Sims
Keller Williams Elite
Web Reference:  http://www.csimshomes.com
0 votes
Ryan Hukill, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Sat Jul 27, 2013
Brandon, do you have a home already chosen?
0 votes
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sat Jul 27, 2013
Banks require buyers to have representation;
this, due to the likelihood of a failed Escrow, which is luducrous.
A Buyer's Agent is free to the Buyer; not contacting one would be equally ludicrous.
Talk to a Realtor.
0 votes
Abu Musa, Agent, New York, NY
Sat Jul 27, 2013
you need a real astate agent. So find a local real estate agent.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more