where to find the clean out foreclosure jobs?

Asked by L. Johnson, Morgantown, IN Mon Mar 9, 2009

I am in the cleaning business and wondering who to contact about getting foreclosure cleanout jobs in my area. I have checked with a few local realtors in my small town and they do not seem to know and I've also called a few banks and no luck there either. I've Googled profusely and not finding much out but have came across the downloads for sale on the issue but do not know if this is needed.

Thank you so much anyone for any info on this subject.

Answers

12
Yvettebryant…, Home Buyer, Alsip, IL
Fri Mar 3, 2017
I'm a contractor and I was looking for REO homes that can be cleaned out due to foreclosure
Heather Paul, Agent, Santa Monica, CA
Tue Apr 5, 2011
Hello L. Johnson, you sound very frustrated, sorry for this. The local banks and branches will not be able to help you in this matter. Majority of the banks use national asset management companies that handle their Reo "Foreclosures". This is who you are going to need to contact, ask them for a vendors application, most of the lenders have this on their website, there are also companies out there that sell these lists. To get work from the realtors, usually their is only 1 or 2 real estate agents at each company that list foreclosures "Reos", call your local real estate offices and ask them who lists Reo's in the office. Reo is the term they use, it just means real estate owned or bank owned "foreclosed".

A couple of sources to get these jobs is to contact the reo agents in your area, the foreclosure cleanup directory, banks, mortgage lenders, and asset management companies. I would suggest marketing your services with all of them, it will bring you the most work available.

Watch out for others selling this information, most of it is available for free!

Have a great day,
Heather Paul, Realtor
Coldwell Banker
(310)586-0364
Kris Price, , New York, NY
Fri May 5, 2017
Contact SingleSource Property Solutions!
vm@singlesourceproperty.com
Among other things, they provide property preservation and trash out services to 75+ clients.
rachaelbecca…, Renter, Columbus, OH
Tue Mar 21, 2017
Try probate lawyers. When people die, their families often don't want to go through cleaning the house to put it up for sale so it can go into probate. Maybe the lawyer arranges for this for them
l need to find work in Arizona phx
Flag Thu Mar 30, 2017
animlorraine, , Charlotte, NC
Tue Nov 18, 2014
You can contact Spectrum field services company m Field Services 800-700-1701, also SEAS this is another company.
Cassandra Bl…, , Atlanta, GA
Mon Oct 18, 2010
Tons of free info out there on foreclosure cleanup start-up. Simply research "foreclosure cleanup" and "foreclosure cleaning" online. Consider reading all the free stuff to make sure this is a business you want to get into before transitioning or adding foreclosure cleaning to your cache of services. It's a good industry, with longevity, but there are valid pros and cons to weigh.

Much success to you!

Cassandra Black, Consultant & CEO, Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC
Ann Howell, Agent, Prescott, AZ
Sun May 2, 2010
There is opportunity here. Most banks require at least two bids on all jobs. Often times contractors will get frustrated because they do not get the jobs right off of the bat and drop out. Through the bidding process, you will get a handle on what the winning prices are for this type of work and what programs will work for you. The margins are not as high as private jobs, so you need to decide whether or not this is the right work for you.
Web Reference:  http://myprescottplace.com
Mary Strickl…, Both Buyer And Seller, Tyler, TX
Fri Apr 30, 2010
I would post a free ad on Craigslist.org. Many realtors are using Craigslist. It's possible you can run an ad in a free newspaper type publication. We have one called SNAP.
Richard Brad…, , Rochester, NY
Thu Feb 4, 2010
There are no easy answers. It will take hours, weeks, days, of phone calls and personal face to face visits to agents, banks, etc. Always look for networking opportuntites. "In person" contact is your best bet at success.
Elaine Curley, Agent, Tawas City, MI
Sat Jan 30, 2010
Many Realtors Dealing with REO Properties would be a good contact. Otherwise search out Asset Managers dealing with the REO Properties.
Brian McMurr…, Agent, Tawas City, MI
Sat Jan 30, 2010
For some Properties it will be the Asset Managers for the Banks. For others it will
be the Realtor handling the REO Asset as the Listing Agent for the Asset Manager.
The bank needs local people to do the Trashout so once you get your foot in the door
you're likely to get more work from that source....
Milicki And…, , Dallas, GA
Wed Jun 10, 2009
I would suggest speaking with realty companies that focus on foreclosures. They will most likely be the best bet. Good luck!
Web Reference:  http://www.milicki.com