where do i get my free listng of government tax forclosures in my region wilmiington n.c.

Asked by Rudy Arone, Wilmington, NC Sun Dec 9, 2007

Answers

7
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Mon Dec 10, 2007
Are you self promoting shortsalesheep? This may be a violation of guidelines.
Debt Free Da…, , 85260
Wed Dec 12, 2007
I don't know if it's free but you can use the drill down on the state map at http://getprequalified.com and get a list from landsafe...
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Dec 10, 2007
Hi Rudy,

Trulia has this information and you can view the foreclosures in your area if you access the link below. Please note however that if you want information in addition to what we display you will be directed to RealtyTrac which is a paid service - although they are currently offering a 7-day free trial.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Rosie Bolin, , Raleigh, NC
Sun Dec 9, 2007
Rudy,

Call the New Hanover County Tax Office: 798-7300. They'll be able to guide you in the right direction.

Rosie
John Horton, Agent, Wilmington, NC
Mon Dec 17, 2007
I believe Trulia has that info on the site here.
The Hagley G…, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Mon Dec 10, 2007
I am indeed promoting it. It does have all of the information this consumer has asked about.
(Disclsoure: I am the owner of shortsalesheep.com) It is a resource for consumers....I provide these REO links at no charge.
The Hagley G…, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Mon Dec 10, 2007
shortsalesheep .com also has a list of most major lender REO sites, including HUD, freddie mac, fannie mae, VA, etc....