where do I look for government tax foreclosure sales in north carolina?

Asked by Liz Royster, Mint Hill, NC Tue Feb 3, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Larry Story, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Wed Feb 4, 2009
The link below is to the HUD website. This page will also direct you to the IRS page, US Marshals, US Customs, and more. Each service or branch of the government has their own sales, auctions, and listings. Now with some entities such as HUD you must be a HUD approved broker to submit bids on their homes. So your best bet is to find yourself a buyers agent that is experienced in these areas and work through them. You would also need to be preapproved or if paying cash have proof of funds. You would really need to be ready to go since the good ones do not last long.

Hope this helps,
0 votes
Matthew Trin…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Tue Feb 3, 2009
This essentially does not happen in NC. You can not pay your taxes for 20+ years and the county would be very unlikely to ever foreclose on you.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more