where do I get free listings of government tax foreclosures in the Indianapolis, Indiana area?

Asked by Judy Russell, Indianapolis, IN Sun May 4, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


John Deck, Agent, Fishers, IN
Fri May 9, 2008
Try http://www.IndyRepoList.com. It is a great site!
0 votes
Nick Sommer, Agent, Boone Grove, IN
Thu May 8, 2008

Start by asking your banker for this information. Some one at your bank will be familiar with the process and can direct to that person who will give you access to the best source of information.
0 votes
Glenn Gaspar, Agent, Signal Hill, CA
Mon May 5, 2008
Hi Judy,

Government tax foreclosures and bank foreclosures are two different roads which lead to the previous owner losing their property.

The Dept. of Treasury has a web site which will inform you on not only tax foreclosed properties, but also the sale of personal property which this department took: http://www.treas.gov/index.html

Good luck!
0 votes
Eric Karrfalt, Agent, Noblesville, IN
Sun May 4, 2008
HUD repos. http://www.hmbireo.com
VA repos http://www.ocwen.com
These are the direct sites for VA and HUD repos.
I am a VA approved listing broker and have done many HUD and bank repos. Fell free to contact me if you have any other related questions.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more